Spring Vegetable Skillet Paella
A delicious plant-based weeknight meal made right in your skillet loaded with springtime vegetables. Enjoy this gluten-free Spring Vegetable Skillet Paella any day of the week made in just 30 minutes.
Recipe By: Gina Fontana of Healthy Little Vittles
Featured Products: Premier™ Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Set
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup fennel, chopped
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 medium radishes, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/3 cup canned chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoons paprika
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch pepper
- 1 and 1/4 cup Paella rice (or other medium grain rice)
- 1.5 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Wash and chop all of the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat your Calphalon Premier™ Hard-Anodized Nonstick Skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and add all of the vegetables. Saute the vegetables for about 5 minutes.
- Add the rice to the same pan and saute another 5 minutes.
- Add the spice mixture, vegetable broth and wine to the pan and stir to combine. Turn the heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Latin and Spanish