Tomatoes and Zucchini Frittata
- ½ Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 4 Grated Zucchinis
- 2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 12 Eggs
- 3 Cups of Cooked Rice
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup of Pine Nuts
- 2 Tablespoons of Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat a Calphalon Premier™ Space Saving Hard Anodized Nonstick 10” Fry Pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onions and garlic cloves with the olive oil, stirring frequently for about 5 minutes, until the onions begin to brown.
- Add the zucchinis and continue to sauté for 5 more minutes. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, cooked rice, salt and pepper, until smooth.
- Lightly, pour the mix over the zucchinis, lower the heat to medium-low and cook, without stirring, for about 5 minutes, until the edges are firm and pulling away from the sides of the pan. The frittata should be mostly cooked but with the exception of the top.
- Add the diced tomatoes, salt, pepper and place the skillet under the broiler until the top is firm and lightly browned, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Slide the frittata onto a large plate or serve directly from the Calphalon Premier™ Space Saving Hard Anodized Nonstick 10” Fry Pan. Sprinkle some of the pine nuts and sesame seeds on top of the frittata.
Breakfast And Brunch