Chicken Confit with Caramelized Onions
- 6 Chicken Thighs
- 4 Lemon Wedges
- ½ Red Onion
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 4 Medium Carrots
- ½ Cup of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the Calphalon Premier™ Space Saving Hard Anodized Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sear the carrots and the peppers. Remove from pan.
- Sear the chicken with the red onion for about 6 minutes on each side. Reduce the heat.
- Add the remaining olive oil, carrots, peppers and lemon wedges to the chicken. Season again with salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan and place in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is tender and the vegetables are caramelized. Serve.
Ready to prepare chicken into rich, crisp-skinned succulence? Chicken confit or olive oil roasted chicken is prepared by the slow transformation of cooking your meat in fat for an extremely juicy chicken with a crisp outer skin. Our chicken confit is an easy chicken recipe you didn’t know you needed in your life. An entrée best served with our caramelized onions recipe for mouthwatering flavor, this chicken recipe can become one of your go to dinner ideas for any night of the week. After cooking, you can reuse the now deliciously flavoured oil to cook more chicken dinner ideas. If you are looking for similar dinner recipes, be sure to checkout more chicken recipes from Calphalon.
Similar Recipes: Chicken Recipes