Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment. Return Shipping Responsibility
– The cost of returning the product to Calphalon is up to the customer.Discontinued Item Returned
- If the item you returned is discontinued and is no longer available, Calphalon will automatically replace your item with the most comparable item currently manufactured. If nothing is available, we notify you to discuss the next steps will issue you a gift card to Calphalon.com in the amount of the original item returned. Replacement Requests
– Calphalon will replace any item found to be defective in material or workmanship with the most comparable current item. We do not accept special requests, nor do we have the ability to upgrade in exchange for money. No Defect Found
- Products found to not be defective in material or workmanship will be returned directly to you with a letter stating why. Out Of Warranty
- While many of our product lines carry a lifetime warranty, some of Calphalon’s original fundamental cookware lines – including Pots & Pans – carried only a ten year warranty. At this time, Pots & Pans cookware is no longer covered.
** If you have any questions about your warranty return, please submit your question on Calphalon.com using the Contact Us
Please note that the information you share with us here is for internal use ONLY and is not sold or distributed outside the company. Click here
If you are ready to initiate a return to Calphalon under the warranty, please proceed to sign into your "My Calphalon Account" or as a guest.