Preheat oven to 350°F.
Chop up candy ahead of time, so it’s ready to add to the cake batter.
1. Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the egg/egg whites and mix until fully combined.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking power and salt. Set aside.
3. Add milk and vanilla extract to the egg mixture; mix until fully combined.
(The mixture may look curdled, but don’t worry, it’s not.)
4. Add dry ingredients and mix through until fully combined.
5. Add the chopped candy bits to the cake batter and fold in until combined. Pour in a prepared bundt pan and bake 40 minutes. (Mine was done in 30 minutes; someone else’s took 50 minutes. So, just watch it and test with a toothpick if necessary!)
6. Top with powdered sugar.
Thanks to Natalie’s Killer Cuisine for this recipe: www.natalieskillercuisine.com