1. In a large pot, heat the 2 Tbsp. oil over medium heat. Add the pork and fry until golden.
2. Add onion, cumin, pepper, oregano, garlic, cayenne pepper, salt and green onion.
3. Stir and add the eight cups of boiling water.
4. Let cook until the meat comes off a little from the bones, at least two hours. Try to maintain the initial amount of broth, adding a little water if necessary.
5. Shortly before serving, add bread crumbs to thicken. Serve in a deep plate with sufficient broth. Garnish with one cooked potato and cooked white corn.