- Fragrant Décor: Add greenery in unexpected ways by decorating with Rosemary, Ivy, Mistletoe, Nandina and Holly. Hang small posies in doorways, tie fresh sprigs to napkins or silverware with an elegant red ribbon. Weave around tea candles for the sweetest of place settings.
- Sweet Idea: Baking cookies? Make ornaments out of the cookie cutters by simply adding a ribbon for a hook. Keep for yourself, give as gifts or use to adorn a batch of cookies or bar cookies.
- Holiday Antiques: Start collecting vintage Christmas albums, craft books and cookbooks. Artfully stack them under the tree, on mantels and buffet tables for a unique seasonal touch.
- An Unexpected Treat: Asked to bring an appetizer to the party? Bring yours beautifully prepared in a new Calphalon gift. We recommend the Metal Serveware Veggie Tray, or Metal Serveware Platter, wrapped up in colorful cellophane and ribbon.
- Modern Music: Contemporary Christmas (Various Artists) Your favorite holiday songs plus some fresh new tunes performed by today's most popular artists like U2 and Alicia Keys.
- A "Greener" Tree: Choose a live tree this year. Look for a plantable “bulb” tree on which to hang your lights, then plant or donate after the holidays.